How to Pair two AirLeash to one Airdog
Unfortunately it is not possible to use two AirLeashes simultaneously, when Airdog is flying. However it is possible to pair Airdog with two (or more) AirLeashes and use them separately.
Here's the process for Airdog1:
1. Downgrade (Airdog and both Airleashes) to firmware 0.32
2. Turn ON AirLeash No.1 and No.2 and then press MENU, go to SETTINGS > PAIRING > OK (after 30sec. turn OFF both devices)
3. Turn on Airdog1, wait until gimbal turns OFF automatically
4. Press and hold the Tail button (on Airdog) to initiate pairing mode
5. Turn AirLeash No.1 ON, it should display "not paired, press OK", press OK
6. After AirLeash No.1 shows a solid blue light turn it OFF
7. Turn AirLeash No.2 ON, it should display "not paired, press OK", press OK
8. After AirLeash No.2 shows a solid blue light turn it OFF
9. Press and hold the Tail button (on Airdog) to turn OFF pairing mode
10. Turn OFF Airdog
Now your both AirLeashes are paired with Airdog. Now you should update Airdog and both AirLeashes to the latest firmware version 2.9 (or newer) and you're set!
Don't use both AirLeshes simultaneously, Airdog can connect to one AirLeash at a time!