Firmware v0.32 released on the 13th of April 2017
This firmware update enables GoPro HERO5 adapter to work properly, fixes flight and UX related issues. HERO 4 gimbal adapters will work normally.
Changes since 0.31:
- Fixed smart battery communication with AirDog. Now batteries will correctly report their status on AirLeash.
- General improvements to software stability (code cleanup).
- Improved Sensor Check UI. AirDog will report "tilted" (or any "calibration needed") errors immediately.
- Revised Sensor Calibration info texts.
- Added support for GoPro HERO 5 gimbal adapters (without this fix, GoPro5 adapters will not work properly). GoPro HERO 4 gimbal adapters will work normally.
- Improved LiDAR reaction algorithms making the drone more stable and more robust when avoiding ground collision.
- Fixed the issue when AirDog wasn't looking straight when landing.