How to prolong battery life
To stay out of trouble and prolong your AirDog battery life follow these guidelines:
- Never fly with a battery that wasn't used for three days or more. Always charge it before you go flying.
- Never fly with a battery that has less than three solid LED charge.
- Never fly with a battery that showed less than 45% during previous flight while AirDog was in air.
- Keep batteries in warm place (in your pocket for example), if you plan to use them in cold weather conditions.
- Charge your battery ONLY with an original AirDog battery charger.
- Never charge a battery that is still warm from usage, and never use a battery that is still warm from charging.
- Do not leave your batteries charging while unattended.
- Never store an empty (less than three LEDs) battery for a long period of time! Charge it fully after use and it will automatically discharge to safe storage capacity.
- Always store your batteries at room temperature.