(Mac users) “AirLoader” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer
This error is not very common, but there's an easy fix for this.
1) Click the Apple logo on top left of the screen - select System Preferences
2) Click Security & Privacy:
3) Undo the lock at the bottom of the window so that you would access the complete menu (It may ask you for a password):
4) Under "Allow apps downloaded from:", check App Store and identified developers:
5) Click - Open Anyway and you're done!